Saturday, March 9, 2013

Journal 5-"Dive!"

I have thought about the video that we watched and wondered if I could or would ever do that.  Many thoughts have crossed my mind.  What would it take for me to jump into a dumpster and dig?  I have a six year son and I am pretty sure that as a mother, I would do whatever would be necessary to provide for my son.  I have a pretty good job right now and make a decent salary, however there has been a time when I was unemployed and had an extremely limited income.  I  have been able to provide for my child on both incomes, although I am unsure how.  I also started thinking about trying what they did in the video, by calling various stores and asking about them donating the food at the close of business, before going in the dumpster.  But from the store's perspective, what would keep people from not shopping at the store and just coming in at the close of business and getting their food.  There would be no need to shop in the strore.  Just thinking.......

No comments:

Post a Comment